So it’s 2017, I am writing this blog post in my pyjamas because as you can imagine I had quite a heavy night last night. My mum was making the strongest drinks ever and my friends and family were drinking so so much it was crazy. We had a FIFA tournament, my mate Dan destroyed everyone, turns out he’s actually a better player when he’s smashed.
Obviously with it being a new year I have decided to set some goals for myself, mainly music related. They are as follows.
- Send out my music to various managers with a hope that they will be interested in managing me.
- Begin to plug my music to lots of online blogs and music magazines, both regionally and nationally.
- To get at least 1 song on a Spotify playlist.
- Create a 3 track EP and release it both digitally and on vinyl.
- Gain radio play on Dean Jacksons BBC Introducing show.
- Gain radio play on BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 6.
I do feel that all of this is possible and I will be working incredibly hard to make all of this happen. I would love to set some live show goals but with me being a solo artist playing all the instruments in the studio, I’m not 100% sure that I know enough people to create a live band unless a huge opportunity came up. Live lounges would be great fun though. To anyone that reads this blog I just want to say thank you, this is going to be a really big year for me.